Thursday, June 21, 2007
Bleh....
The exciting discussion I was gong to have with myself about the meaning of the the word 'meaningful' will have to wait. Today was a bleh day. Barometric changes affect my health and all of a sudden we went from 62 to 90 today. My legs are killing me, I was in so much pain last night I couldn't sleep even after 2 pain meds I woke up an hour later crying in pain. Lately when I get up in the night the soles of my feet are numb and I stumble so much, I have blue marks all of my body from bumping into things. I guess I will have to go see my dr. and get tested for MS. I have been putting it off because I'm scared to death even thinking about it, I really don't need this on top of everything else.

So a I wasn't in a very meaningful state today, tried to get on with my day as normal as possible, routine is essential. Had some lovely espresso outside on the bench in the yard while reading the paper and throwing Gwenny's frisbee. All the while biting my tongue not to cry from the pain in my legs. The poop-a-scoop girl came by today and we talked, she has MS as well and is doing well at the moment but expects a relapse every day. I did my exercise on the vibration plate with weights and everything but I don't think it helped. Finally at 2:00 I gave up and went to bed to have my siesta and medication.

Tonight went out with W. to the craft store and bought my supply of beads and tools. Had a wonderful simple dinner at Quiznos on the terrace. Now I'm getting ready for bed and hope tomorrow I will be in a more enlightened state of mind to amuse you all with my unique views and opinions. For now ta-da and have a good one.

PS: for those of you who suffer from grammar and style OCD and and seeing red because of my also unique use of grammar and style, please remember that English is not native language. Now take a deep breath and let it go.... see? That wasn't so hard was it?

0 comments: